- This event has passed.
Great Midwest Train Show
September 4 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The largest and longest-running monthly train show in USA
- a member of the Trainshow.com show family
- Show Features 300+ Tables of Trains for Sale
- 110+ Exhibitors from Across the Country
- 3 Buildings full of Trains Plus outdoor sellers
- Operating Model Train Displays
- Free Workshops and Demonstrations
- Free Test Track – Test Run Your Trains at the Show
- Free Door Prize Giveaways
- Plus Much, Much More!
Adult Admission is $7.00
(on-site ticket sales cash only)
Kids 11 and under are admitted free and do NOT need a ticket.
Show opens crisply at 9am – There is no an “early bird” Admission.
Free Parking On-Site
Buildings: 1, 2, 3
You must enter fairgrounds via Government Center from County Farm Road.
All Entrances from Manchester road are closed.